A discussion followed and it was decided that the University of Lucknow should be unitary, teaching, the University Housing and type recommended by the Mission of the University of Calcutta, 1919, and composed of faculty Arts, including Oriental Studies, science, medicine, law, etc. A number of other resolutions were also passed and six sub-committees were formed, five of them questions about the university and to the arrangements for providing Intermediate Education. These sub-committees met during the months of November and December 1919 and January 1920, and reports of their meetings were for half of the General Conference of the Commission, Lucknow on January 26, 1920 whose actions have been reviewed and discussed, and reports the five subcommittees are subject to certain amendments, confirmed. The issue of integrating the medical school of the University has so far been left open for expression. At the end of the conference gift of a lakh each and Mahmudabad Raja Jahangirabad announced.
The resolutions of the first conference and the recommendations of the subcommittees as confirmed during the conference for a second meeting of the Allahabad University on 12 March 1920, and decided to appoint a sub -committee to examine and report to the Senate. The report of the Subcommittee at a special meeting of the Senate on 7 August 1920, the Chancellor presided, and the system was generally recognized. Meanwhile, the difficulty of integrating the medical school of the University have been removed. During the month of April 1920, Mr. Cf. De la Fosse, the director of Education, United Provinces, a bill for establishing the University of Lucknow, which was presented to Council legislative August 12 1920. He was then referred to a committee of a number of amendments, the most important thing is to liberalize the constitution of various bodies of the university and the inclusion of a faculty of commerce, this bill in amended form, was adopted on 8 October 1920. The Law on the University of Lucknow, No. V of 1920, has received the opinion of the Lieutenant Governor on November 1 and the Governor General on 25 November 1920.
The Court of the University in March 1921 and the first meeting of the Court was held on 21 March 1921, under the chairmanship of the Chancellor. Other university authorities, including the Executive Board, the University Council, faculty and created in August and September 1921. Other committees and councils, both legal and otherwise, are formed over time. On 17 July 1921, university education - both formal and informal. Education in the faculties of arts, science, commerce and the law was made in the Canning College and teaching at the Faculty of Medicine, King George's Medical College and Hospital. The Canning College was handed over to the university on July 1 1922, well before this date, buildings, equipment, personnel, etc., belonging to the Order ungrudgingly Canning was made available to the University of the education and residence. King George's Medical College and King George's Hospital have been transferred by the government at the University on 1 March 1921.
The three high schools provided the nucleus of the creation of the University:
King George's Medical College. (Now known as King George's Medical University)
The Isabella Thoburn College.
It is a rich heritage of the University of newborns in 1920, both materially and intellectually, and also has the richest heritage of a great tradition of about fifty-five years for the Canning College and about nine years in the case of King George's Medical College. "If this is the generous taluqdars of Oudh added an endowment of nearly thirty lakhs. The support of Sir Harcourt Butler, the government is strong and robust. Since then, the Government of the United Provinces has annually contributed an important part in the towards the maintenance of the University.